When Tom was a young accountant at Arthur Young, he participated in national training programs that brought his peers from across the country together to develop and sharpen their skills and expand their knowledge. One of the exercises the instructors used to help the participants know each other better was to have each person prepare and share what they wanted carved into their gravestone. Tom selected “He Touched Us And We Grew” as the epitaph he shared.
Throughout his career Tom has embraced and followed the values that focus on helping each person become “the best version of themselves” as they live their life and experience their careers.
The following are a few of the individuals Tom has encountered and helped over the years. Click on their name to see the comments they share about Tom.
- Dennis Grindle – Professional Career Coach
- Todd Roeller – Executive and Business Owner
- Christina Rossini – Board Chair, Holy Trinity Catholic School
- John Sifonis – Executive Consultant and Board Advisor
- Michael Guerrette – Brand and Product Development Executive
- Sherry Crowe – Associate Director- Novartis Oncology Marketing-Southwest
- Joe Windheim – Historian and Graduate School Candidate