“Tom is an excellent career coach at all levels of an organization. He helped me tremendously in coaching me to successfully put together a newly formed team to become a high performing team. He has tremendous patience, skill and expertise. I don’t know what I would have done without Tom’s assistance … he was an invaluable asset and I truly thank and appreciate him.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Four Thousand Three Hundred Five and Counting
- Are You An Ideal Team Player?
- “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Why I Mentor MBA Students
- The Boys in the Boat
- Finding the Right Fit
- Feedback is Great!
- Thank You Randy, Karl, Jim and Carol
- The Revolution Has Begun!
- The NMH Virus – Inoculate Your Organization
- My Framework for Leadership Success Starts with Me
- I want to create a dynamic, strengths-based team culture. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?