“Tom and I have been long time colleagues dating back to the mid 1970’s when Tom and I were both partners with Arthur Young & Company. We have undertaken several joint projects over the years including the process of taking a startup energy company into the public marketplace. Tom is an exceptionally talented facilitator and coach to senior management. Tom is a noted expert in the field of team dynamics and is sought out as a speaker on team building. His ideal clients are members of the board of directors and executive management. His leadership and interpersonal skills make him the natural confidant of senior executives as they deal with management team issues.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Four Thousand Three Hundred Five and Counting
- Are You An Ideal Team Player?
- “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Why I Mentor MBA Students
- The Boys in the Boat
- Finding the Right Fit
- Feedback is Great!
- Thank You Randy, Karl, Jim and Carol
- The Revolution Has Begun!
- The NMH Virus – Inoculate Your Organization
- My Framework for Leadership Success Starts with Me
- I want to create a dynamic, strengths-based team culture. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?