“I just wanted to thank you again for meeting with me today, it was a pleasure to speak with you. Your charts and various diagrams on the strengths and how to best utilize and understand them were invaluable and I look forward to incorporating this information into my resume and my professional life in general.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Are You An Ideal Team Player?
- “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Why I Mentor MBA Students
- The Boys in the Boat
- Finding the Right Fit
- Feedback is Great!
- Thank You Randy, Karl, Jim and Carol
- The Revolution Has Begun!
- The NMH Virus – Inoculate Your Organization
- My Framework for Leadership Success Starts with Me
- I want to create a dynamic, strengths-based team culture. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?