“It has been almost 3 weeks (March 2020) since we met at Starbucks. It was also the last time I went out. Since that time I decided to stay at home and have most meetings via Zoom or WebEx. Interesting times…
“I am still reviewing my profile with the input you gave me. It has been an incredibly valuable exercise sitting down with you. Beside the joy of getting to know you more, the time helped me getting to know more about myself! What a great experience.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Four Thousand Three Hundred Five and Counting
- Are You An Ideal Team Player?
- “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Why I Mentor MBA Students
- The Boys in the Boat
- Finding the Right Fit
- Feedback is Great!
- Thank You Randy, Karl, Jim and Carol
- The Revolution Has Begun!
- The NMH Virus – Inoculate Your Organization
- My Framework for Leadership Success Starts with Me
- I want to create a dynamic, strengths-based team culture. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?