“Tom’s insights and coaching at our annual school advisory board retreat focused our attention to the ultimate alignment: our God-given talents with our own understanding. I’m thrilled for the deeper knowledge of our board members’ unique gifts, and look forward to leading and collaborating for the greater good of our school community in the years to come.
P.S. My friend and fellow board member said during our session, “I turn forty this year, and this has been such a valuable exercise for me, what a gift!”
Recent Blog Posts
- Are You An Ideal Team Player?
- “How Will You Measure Your Life?”
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Why I Mentor MBA Students
- The Boys in the Boat
- Finding the Right Fit
- Feedback is Great!
- Thank You Randy, Karl, Jim and Carol
- The Revolution Has Begun!
- The NMH Virus – Inoculate Your Organization
- My Framework for Leadership Success Starts with Me
- I want to create a dynamic, strengths-based team culture. Where do I start? What steps do I need to take?